MyLogic was developed with FastPrg, a development platform also created by NeuralSoft. FastPrg is a domain-specific programming language, designed exclusively for developing business software. FastPrg allows you to develop ten times faster than general-purpose languages. This is what allows MyLogic to modify or add functionality at the speed that the business requires.
The main features of FastPrg are:
- No Code: It doesn’t require any writing of code to program.
- The “What” and not the “How”. The programmer only has to define the “What”, that is, the desired behavior of the software. FastPrg solves the “how”.
- Predictive: Being domain-specific and knowing that “business processes” are being developed, it intuitively knows what the programmer wants to do and proposes a solution. Just as the predictive keyboard intuits the word that one wants to write, if we create a receipt, MyLogic will only create the form for that receipt and the report for it. Then the programmer can make the changes they want both to the receipt and to the report.
MyLogic operates in state-of-the-art, maximum security data centers that are interconnected by high-speed fiber optics. These data centers are the exclusive property of NeuralSoft and managed by technical staff with the know-how accumulated over the more than 20 years that NeuralSoft has been offering solutions in the Cloud for business management.
In addition to state-of-the-art infrastructure, we provide an all-inclusive service with the following benefits:
- 24/7 availability.
- Support, maintenance and technical assistance to users by specialized personnel.
- Unlimited storage on solid state drives.
- Unlimited horizontal scalability: : MyLogic has an intelligent infrastructure which, as it detects more connected users, it assigns new hardware resources according to the number of users and the type of operation that they are performing in order to guarantee that the performance of the system and the user experience are always optimal. See explanatory video.
- Disaster Recovery: The data is replicated on a server hosted in a different datacenter than the main server. In this way, in the event of serious hardware failures or accidents such as fire or the total destruction of a datacenter, our clients will be able to continue operating with the system.
- Upgrades: Permanent software updates.
- Customer Care: Remote and personalized functional assistance to the end user, online and by phone.
This component is intended to guarantee the compatibility of each new version of MyLogic that NeuralSoft releases with the customizations and functionalities that have already been developed exclusively for each client, regardless of whether they have been developed by NeuralSoft or the client itself independently, using the MyLogic Editor.
The Impact Analyzer (IA) acts as follows: When a user is developing new functionality, the IA controls that it does not generate inconsistencies or incompatibilities with the standard version of MyLogic. If you try to do so, the IA stops you and warns you of the “problem” that it would generate and offers you different alternatives to solve it.
Custom Roles and Permissions: In MyLogic, permissions are established by securing the data, so that someone who does not have expressly enabled access to said data, will not be able to access it by any means. This is a fundamental difference with respect to the traditional security logic that is established by securing each possible access route to the data, which over time becomes very difficult to maintain and almost impossible to do without errors or security potholes. Security can be established by users and user groups at the level of the different types of operations that can be performed and, on both rows, and columns. For example, sellers in the city of Rosario can only consult clients in the province of Santa Fe and can see the credit limits of each client but only modify the credit limits of their clients.
Audit: MyLogic keeps a total audit, not only of the operations performed by each user, but also of those that the user tried to perform and were denied by the system due to lack of permissions.
Authentication: MyLogic supports multiple authentication methods: user and password, token, fingerprint reader, etc.
- Monitoring: The purpose of use of this modality is control and security. Monitoring operates as a real-time audit. The monitoring user sees on their screen, live, exactly what the monitored user sees and the operations they are performing.
- Coaching: It is generally used for inductions and training. The user “coach” can share their screen to “n” number of users at the same time.
- Session Taking: Usually used for technical or functional assistance purposes. A user can remotely take control of another user’s session if the latter authorizes it.
This is a technological differentiator of great value. Even if the code is modified in a record of a master entity, MyLogic always saves an internal code through which it identifies that it is the same record.
For example, if all the products are recoded, and even the names and description are changed, MyLogic will internally continue to link the new code with the previous one, thus allowing, when searching or generating statistics, that MyLogic will take the product as one, even if its code and description have been changed several times.
This gives a level of traceability and consistency to historical data, unknown until today in the world of management systems.